SV: when should 5.x be stable enough for web servers

From: Matt Douhan <matt_at_hasta.se>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 11:11:52 +0200

We have been using for some time, we use -CURRENT as FireWalls and as
webservers, we have half our production split between STABLE and -CURRENT
machines, so that if/when we hit a -CURRENT bug we simply rely on the STABLE
machines to handle the load until -CURRENT gets fixed.

Rgds

Matt
www.fruitsalad.org