Re: ACPI on Tyan Motherboard

From: David Xu <davidxu_at_viatech.com.cn>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:38:38 +0800
I have similar problem,  FreeBSD ACPI never work for my Tyan Tiger 230T,
halt -p does not work after I have run the machine for about 10 minutes,
it works if I just power on FreeBSD and then type "halt -p" immediately,
after power off, NUM LOCK LED on keyboard is still light,  it seems it is not
fully shutdown.

David Xu