Re: make buildkernel hang with SCHED_ULE

From: Adam Migus <adam_at_migus.org>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 12:43:49 -0400 (EDT)
Dr. Richard E. Hawkins said:
> On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 10:49:42PM -0400, Adam Migus wrote:
>> Andrew Gallatin wrote:
>
>> WRT the mime thing.  My apologies.  It never occured to me as
>> everyone I
>> know personally uses a "real" mail reader.  I'd attached them
>> simply to
>> keep the scrolling down and allow order independant viewing.
>> Thanks for
>> the tip.  I'll just read them in as plain text in the future.
>
> If it gives mail or mh problems, it doesn't work on *real* mail
> readers.
>
> :)
>
> hawk, ignobly usin mutt
> --
> Richard E. Hawkins, Asst. Prof. of Economics    /"\   ASCII ribbon
> campaign
> dochawk_at_psu.edu  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700      \ /   against HTML
> mail
> These opinions will not be those of              X    and postings.
> Penn State until it pays my retainer.           / \

Well, I guess we're back to that whole, what is "real" thing.  So if
for the sake of argument, if "works with mime" were the
qualification for a "real" mail reader and everyone stopped using
mime, would all mail readers become not real?  Gee, that could be
problematic.  There must be something else that makes a mail reader
"real."  Otherwise we'd better hope people keep using mime.

If continued, I think this belongs on -chat.  :-)

--
Adam - Migus Dot Org (http://www.migus.org)