usb printer problems

From: Mike Atamas <aelfgar_at_aelfgar.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 22:42:32 -0400
I have an Epson Stylus Color 880 which is connected to my machine through USB. Whenver I try to print to it, it tells me 'ulpt0: output error'. Ive tried ulpt0 and unlpt0 and neither of them work. I also scoured the net, I found people with similar problems, but no solution. I am using CUPS, and the config is correct, because this worked on an older system I had and the config is the same.

Mike Atamas
aelfgar_at_aelfgar.com