Re: Your details

From: <sales_at_metrolink.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 06:42:15 -0400
Thank you for contacting Metro Link.  This is an auto-response message with
important instructions.

Due to an inordinate amount of spam sent to "sales_at_metrolink.com", we have
eliminated this address and created a new one.  Please resend your message
to the following address, changing the words to symbols where obvious:

        TellMeMore AT metrolink DOT com

Or, if you prefer, you can call us at either of these numbers:

        +1 954-660-2500
        +1 800-821-8315

We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your persistence in
reaching us.

The Officers and Staff of
Metro Link Incorporated