Re: Nomad MuVo mp3 player patch (please test)

From: Brandon S. Allbery KF8NH <allbery_at_ece.cmu.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 07:50:03 +0000
On Fri, 2003-08-22 at 07:15, Nate Lawson wrote:
> correct before.  BTW, has anyone ever seen a problem where pasting to rxvt
> eliminates all open parens "(" and the character immediately before?
> That happened yesterday.

Dunno about rxvt per se, but wterm (which is derived from rxvt source)
from ports likes to set the "erase2" terminal character to '('.  I've
been working around it in my .zshenv.

--
brandon s. allbery    [linux,solaris,freebsd,perl]     allbery_at_kf8nh.com
system administrator      [WAY too many hats]        allbery_at_ece.cmu.edu