Re: 5.1-R-p2 crashes on SMP with AMI RAID and Intel 1000/Pro

From: Colin Faber <cfaber_at_fpsn.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 13:47:23 -0600
Hi John,

I'm having this same problem and I would love to get you a kernel.debug core however I've discovered
   after building the debugging kernel, the system literally panics during the kernel install. Do
you have any suggestions to get the debugging kernel installed successfully?

The last thing it tries to install prior to the panic is 'gx'