Re: kernel build fails in agp_nvidia.c

From: Harald Schmalzbauer <h_at_schmalzbauer.de>
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 21:37:21 +0200
On Saturday 23 August 2003 21:31, Matthew N. Dodd wrote:
> On Sat, 23 Aug 2003, Harald Schmalzbauer wrote:
> > cvsupped half an hour ago, the following error occurs when trying to
> > build a kernel (mine, which worked fine with yesterdays source)
>
> This one is mine, sorry.

No problem, but if you want to punish yourself for that horrible mistake you
could explain me what this is good for ;-)
(I have a brand new GF4mx440 with dual head config and everything is working
fine with the downloaded nvidia drivers)
I don't really understand things going on with this driver but I know that
there can be two different agp drivers used (the FreeBSD one, which I haven't
in the kernel or the nvidia builtin (which I use)
Is this module the extracted agp driver from the nvidia driver?

Thanks,

-Harry