Ion startup error in 5.1-current

From: Michael Goffin <neo_at_csh.rit.edu>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 14:53:46 -0400
Every time I start up ion-devel I get an xmessage stating:

>> Drawing Engine /usr/X11R6/lib/ion-devel/de.la not registered!
>> Stack trace:
        0 [C]: in 'gr_select_engine'
        1 /usr/X11R6/etc/ion-devel/draw.lua:6
            [Skipping unnamed C function.]

I can click "okay" and everything seems fine, but when I set draw.lua as a
link to another theme, the theme doesn't work. I am not sure if these two
problems are connected, but I've done everything I can to fix this error and
I can't get it to stop. Any suggestions?

Mike

Michael J. Goffin

Computer Science House
Applied Networking and System Administration
Rochester Institute of Technology

http://www.csh.rit.edu/~neo
neo_at_csh.rit.edu