Re: mksnap_ffs, snapshot issues, again

From: Adam Migus <adam_at_migus.org>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 13:46:23 -0400 (EDT)
Julian Elischer said:
> Would it not be possible to make the snapshot file not appear in a
> directory until it si finished? (I know that would be 'wierd'
> but it would give a "guaranteed" solution..

That sounds kinda neat as a compile time option or non-default (or
perhaps even default) tunable if it were possible and not too
difficult.  The problem should likely be addressed given people
might want to create snapshots around the same time they run find
via the maintanence scripts.

--
Adam - Migus Dot Org (http://www.migus.org)