Re: Sil3112 dma errors

From: Putinas <pilkis_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:04:35 +0200
1. It's written only Advance Peripherals , looks like this
http://www7.alternate.de/prodpic/200x200/f/fpba03.jpg
2. Nope , network is connected only to 100 mbit switch, and most often the
problem occurs when there is higher i/o with disk ( like kernel compiling or
make buildworld ) which I usually do over ssh remotely, but same thing
happened via console and even when booting on the starting up services.