Re: nvidia.ko freezes system in -current

From: Hendrik Hasenbein <hhasenbe_at_techfak.uni-bielefeld.de>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:55:52 +0200
Andrew Atrens wrote:
> The combination that works for me (in -STABLE) is nvidia gart and no
> hacks.  I spent some time trying to get Matt Dodd's os agp to work,
> again in -STABLE, and while it does probe and attach the agp correctly -
> and from what I could tell seems to follow the linux code very closely -
> I can't get the nvidia driver to work with it.
>
> Good luck,
>
> Andrew.

Thx.
Ok, I thought that was the problem behind the attach problem. If it is
bogus why can't the driver attach to the memory resource?

'/boot/loader.conf' already contains 'hw.pci.allow_unsupported_io_range="1"'

In which order do you load the modules?

Hendrik

Board: Asus a7n8x-deluxe / Epox 8rda
GraCa: MSI Geforce 4 TI4200

--
Ahhh there's only 10 types of people in the world,
those who understand binary and those who don't...