Re: Atheros netstat error

From: Marcos Biscaysaqu <marcos_at_thepacific.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 14:39:45 +1300
Hi Leo.
    Thanks for the information, but do you know if is some thing to do
to fix this? or simply I need wait for another driver version, because
the driver looks so much better than a couple a week ago, the only bad
thing is this problem and when happen  kill all the wireless network
Thanks

--

Marcos Biscaysaqu

Systems Administrator