5.0 boot beastie animation?

From: Olev <hannula_at_hot.ee>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 18:08:41 +0200
Just discovered a nice added leetness feature that makes the boot
beastie be drawn in full color (loader_color="YES" in loader.conf) ...
ok seems leet ... but wouldn't it be even more leet when it would be
drawn with the fork moving? One second with the fork 1 char space to
left and then after a second char space to the original place where it
is today (just 2 frames, and then redraw the beastie with one of them
every second).
We all boot our machines as seldom as possible, but let's make that
booting FUN.

Olev