I'm impressed!

From: Danny Braniss <danny_at_cs.huji.ac.il>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 11:40:45 +0200
On Wednesday I received a box with dual AMD-64/Opteron/Hammer,
I tried the iso-image just to see what happens, and though it booted there
wasn't enough stuff to do a real install.
So I cross-built and on Friday tried again, this time diskless, and
got my first multi-user on a 64bit AMD working!
There is still some work to be done (:-), but hey, great job!

keep it up, and hope to see 5.2 a success

danny