Unable to recognize output of /usr/bin/file

From: Justin Smith <jsmith_at_drexel.edu>
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 13:39:39 -0500
FreeBSD vorpal.mcs.drexel.edu 5.2-BETA FreeBSD 5.2-BETA #0: Fri Dec  5
08:59:31 EST 2003
jsmith_at_vorpal.mcs.drexel.edu:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

This is a message I get when I rebuild some packages:

*** Warning: the command libtool uses to detect shared libraries,
*** /usr/bin/file, produces output that libtool cannot recognize.
*** The result is that libtool may fail to recognize shared libraries
*** as such.  This will affect the creation of libtool libraries that
*** depend on shared libraries, but programs linked with such libtool
*** libraries will work regardless of this problem.  Nevertheless, you
*** may want to report the problem to your system manager and/or to
*** bug-libtool_at_gnu.org

The command

file libjbig.so.1

produces the output

libjbig.so.1: ELF 32-bit LSB shared object, Intel 80386, version 1
(FreeBSD), not stripped

which looks OK to me. Is this something that should concern me?