Re: keyboard lock-up.

From: Victor Ivanov <v0rbiz_at_icon.bg>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 14:57:42 +0200
On Sun, Dec 07, 2003 at 01:47:36PM -0800, Andrew Lankford wrote:
> On to another topic.  Is anyone having trouble with
> keyboard lockups (every 3rd or 4th boot) in -CURRENT
> lately?  I find that booteasy responds ok, but by the
> time xdm starts up, my keyboard doesn't respond to
> anything apart from the number lock key and the old
> "three finger salute".

I have this problem with recent RELENG_5_1 on two
identical machines using VIA chipset. This happens
right after install, the first time I boot the
machine. Everything else seems to work just fine,
and because I'm using ssh to access the pc, it's
not a big problem.

There are no X applications, it happens right
after a fresh install. It's true I'm installing
from my release, but it's just standard release
without any patches.