Re: PATCH - acpica-20031203

From: YaShiTe <yashite_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 23:57:42 +0100
I use FreeBSD-5.2BETA and whith this patch does not runs S3 Sleep Level, it locks the computer after resuming with Award BIOS, I only try it, but it is the level that does not run in current branch.

Is that normal? Month ago I tried it whith linux and doesn't work, althought I think that it is normal ;P