Acpiconf Error?

From: Ryan Sommers <ryans_at_gamersimpact.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 23:55:05 -0600
I came across the following when my finger slipped on the keyboard:

root_at_lilshadow(/usr/src/sys/dev/acpica):acpiconf -d
root_at_lilshadow(/usr/src/sys/dev/acpica):acpiconf -e
acpiconf: enable failed: Device not configured

I found it odd that they both would not return the same error,
especially when they both call the ioctl() for the device. Is this the
intended result? Subsequent calls return the same as well. Acpi is
running on the system and I'm able to query battery status without
issue.

--
Ryan "leadZERO" Sommers
Gamer's Impact President