*****NEVYZIADANA POSTA***** RE: Interesting KGI screenshot

From: Pedro F. Giffuni <giffunip_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2003 19:41:01 -0800 (PST)
Tato posta je pravdepodobne nevyziadana.  Povodna sprava bola umiestnena
do prilohy, aby ste mohli podobnu postu v buducnosti bezpecne rozpoznat.
Ak chcete, aby tato posta bola automaticky mazana, nastavte si pravidla
na postovom servri (navod najdete na
http://vsedw.inet.vse.sk/dokumenty/rozne/help/antispam/antispam.htm )
UPOZORNENIE: nezverejnujte svoju e-mail adresu na internete

Nahlad obsahu:  Hi; Some people didn't understand the screenshot so
  I'll explain better: See the VMware window? FreeBSD is booting under a
  graphical mode, with a background bitmap. Graphical boot is good as
  it's expected that future displays might not support characters and
  because it looks great :). [...]

Detaily vysledkov analyzy:   (9.8 points, 5.0 required)
 1.1 RCVD_IN_SORBS_HTTP     RBL: SORBS: sender is open HTTP proxy server
                            [63.171.232.248 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 4.3 RCVD_IN_OPM            RBL: Received via a relay in opm.blitzed.org
                            [63.171.232.248 listed in opm.blitzed.org]
 0.1 RCVD_IN_SORBS          RBL: SORBS: sender is listed in SORBS
                            [63.171.232.248 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 4.3 RCVD_IN_OPM_HTTP_POST  RBL: OPM: sender is open HTTP POST proxy
                            [63.171.232.248 listed in opm.blitzed.org]

attached mail follows:

Hi;

Some people didn't understand the screenshot so I'll explain better:

See the VMware window? FreeBSD is booting under a graphical mode, with a
background bitmap. Graphical boot is good as it's expected that future displays
might not support characters and because it looks great :).

And BTW, KGI means Kernel Graphics Interface.

cheers,

    Pedro.

http://people.freebsd.org/~nsouch/download/kgi/screenshots/vmkgi4bsd-320x200x8.jpg