Re: cvs commit: src/sys/kern subr_mbpool.c subr_mbuf.c

From: Gavin Atkinson <gavin+freebsdc_at_ury.york.ac.uk>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 19:38:53 +0000 (GMT)
On Sun, 7 Dec 2003, Don Lewis wrote:
> truckman    2003/12/07 13:53:41 PST
>
>   Modified files:
>     sys/kern             subr_mbpool.c subr_mbuf.c
>   Log:
>   Pass MTX_DEF as the last argument to mtx_init() instead of 0.  This
>   is not a functional change.  The code happened to work properly only
>   because MTX_DEF is defined as 0.

Can I also offer the following patches which do the same to other parts of
the tree? I believe these patches close the last places where mtx_init is
passed incorrect arguments. They have survived a kernel build.

http://www.devrandom.co.uk/freebsd/ata-mtx.diff
http://www.devrandom.co.uk/freebsd/ng_uni-mtx.diff
http://www.devrandom.co.uk/freebsd/pst-mtx.diff

(sos cc'd due to ATA patches)