Popular typo: becuase

From: Marco Wertejuk <wertejuk_at_mwcis.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 23:29:00 +0100
Hello,

while debugging racoon I noticed the KAME developer
typed becuase instead of because in one of the debug
strings ("ignore the acquire becuase ph2 found").

Afterwards I did a grep on the freebsd source tree
to see if it is also a popular typo here (grep matched
4 times in racoon), so I found these affected files:

contrib/binutils/bfd/ChangeLog-9193
contrib/gcc/config/i386/sco5.h
sys/contrib/ngatm/netnatm/sig/unipriv.h
sys/dev/stg/tmc18c30.c
sys/netinet/tcp_subr.c
sys/nfsserver/nfs_srvsubs.c

It's always inside of comments but perhaps
someone wants to do this cosmetic correction.

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
Marco Wertejuk - mwcis.com