Re: audio lag in 5.2-Beta (card emu10k1)

From: Munish Chopra <chopra_at_soulwax.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 22:42:20 -0500
On 2003-12-17 22:15 +0000, Munish Chopra wrote:
> On 2003-12-17 14:48 +0000, Kris Kennaway wrote:

> > > People who experienced this had upgraded to the most recent -CURRENT at
> > > those times, many even had fresh installs. I'm on a fresh -CURRENT
> > > system at the moment, with no noticeable change.
> >
> > Did you test the patch I posted?  I have had no responses about that.
> >

> No, must've slipped by during finals like Mathew's patch did. I'm going
> to go hunt the archives for it, but if you could point to it instead
> that'd be great. I'll test it tonight.
>
> Thanks.

Found it quicker than I thought I would. Unfortunately it doesn't change
the situation. I reverted to revision 1.89 of channel.c, 1.20 of
buffer.c, and 1.7 of buffer.h.

I'll try going back some more if it doesn't give too much trouble and
pinpointing when things broke. I can't even remember when this first
showed up.

--
Munish Chopra