TSM client

From: David Rhodus <drhodus_at_catpa.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 08:19:45 -0500
There was talk a few months ago about working with IBM
to produce a FreeBSD TSM client. I'm wondering if we have
made any progression on this as I am scheduled to move
one of our major web-servers over to amd64 by the end of the
year. For the moment in long-mode we don't have the linux
compatibility yet, so seems best to check the status of the TSM
client project before running the machine in 32-bit mode.

-DR