Please verify subscription to tnpcnewsletter.

From: TNPC <conf.zzs3cxq5q2gmqams4md5ty03a2hp27898_at_aweber.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2003 10:48:00 -0400
Hello,

Please confirm your subscription to the TNPC newsletter below. If you are a new subscriber thank you for your interest. To our longtime subscribers we apologize for the inconvenience. We had to change providers and they require us to re-confirm all subscriptions. Follow the simple directions below to begin or continue your subscription. We really appreciate it. Don't remember us? Check the website (http://tnpcnewsletter.com) for a refresher. If you don't confirm you will not be on our list.

ONE-CLICK CONFIRMATION BY VISITING THE LINK BELOW:

http://aweber.com/z/c/?zzs3cxq5q2gmqams4md5ty03a2hp27898

Click the link above to give us permission to send you
information.  It's fast and easy!  If you cannot click the
full URL above please copy and paste it into your web
browser.

Or, if you prefer, reply to this message. No need to type
anything into the subject line to confirm.