ULE Interactivity perf patch

From: Jeff Roberson <jroberson_at_chesapeake.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 09:30:08 -0500 (EST)
I realized a pitfal in the way that I'm doing slice assignment for
interactive tasks.  I'd like to have as many people test this as possible,
in case there are unintended consequences.  What this patch does is allow
interactive tasks to have longer time-slices so that they may be more
efficient.

This patch is intended to fix the poor performance of some interactive
processes while under high load, especially high load with other
interactive tasks present.

http://www.chesapeake.net/~jroberson/interact.diff

Thanks,
Jeff