Ghetto-debug in new -CURRENT with SCSI controller

From: Devon H.O'Dell <dodell_at_sitetronics.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 21:24:16 +0100
Please forgive the subject if it offends you, but you're supposed to
laugh.

I've got a box that I'm doing development on -- one problem is that I'm
not able to use it with a new -CURRENT because I get strange problems
with my SCSI controller at boot. I can't get these logged because there
are no filesystems mounted at the time.

So I have literally taken screenshots of the problem. You can see them
at

http://sitetronics.com/debug/Picture%201.jpg
http://sitetronics.com/debug/Picture%202.jpg
http://sitetronics.com/debug/Picture%203.jpg
http://sitetronics.com/debug/Picture%204.jpg
http://sitetronics.com/debug/Picture%205.jpg
http://sitetronics.com/debug/Picture%206.jpg

It's an adaptec aic7880 Ultra SCSI adapter.

--Devon