pppoed in -current

From: Christoph Kukulies <kuku_at_physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 11:02:54 +0100
I'm cut off from the net at the moment with my gateway machine
running a 17 Dec -current. I have synced everything, buildworld,
buildkernel, installkernel, reboot, installworld went smooth this
time.

I even cleaned out /etc totally and installed everything from /usr/src/etc
by hand, finally only copying over rc.conf and some important configuration
files (passwd, aliases, rc.conf, /etc/ppp/ppp.conf).

Now what happens is that pppoed doesn't come up.

Starting it manually (/etc/rc.d/pppoed start) gives:
/etc/rc.d/pppoed: DEBUG: checkyesno: pppoed_enable is set to YES.
/etc/rc.d/pppoed: DEBUG: run_rc_command: evaluating pppoed_start().
Starting pppoed
Cannot create netgraph socket node: No such file or directory

/dev/tun0 also doesn't show up or it shows up, running but
no addresses assigned to it.

Please help me to get online again.

Thanks.

dialing in through kermit at the moment.