Re: Capturing Console Output

From: M. Warner Losh <imp_at_bsdimp.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 10:06:05 -0700 (MST)
In message: <3FE71DA3.6020607_at_bis.midco.net>
            Peter Schultz <pmes_at_bis.midco.net> writes:
: I'm trying to capture console output on one machine by hooking it to
: another with a null-modem cable.  The machines are both running the same
: version of 5.2-CURRENT.
:
: What's the simplest way to get this to work?

You don't need gdb to make this work.  Just use a null modem cable and
tip or the rtty port.  If you do want to use gdb because you are doing
kgdb over serial, then you need to enter ddb and say 'gdb' and then do
the remote gdb thing.

However these days I tend to use firewire for my remote debugging
needs.

Warner