vendor id && product id discrepency for Siemens SS1021

From: Chris McKenzie <cjmckenzie_at_ucdavis.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2003 16:06:36 -0800 (PST)
I own a Siemens SpeedStream 1021 cardbus card.  After manually patching
the kernel and trying 5.2RC1 and having neither one work with the card
(although both claim to support it) I have decided to mail the list with a
possible bug.  My SS1021 reports a vendor=0x104c and a dev=0x8400 as
opposed to the perforce changes and 5.2RC1 implementation which claims the
dev=0x0002 and vendor=0x02ac.  With either one hard coded in, I still get
a "Resource not specified in CIS".  However from some mailing lists
(particularly freebsd-mobile) it appears that at least one other person
was successful with this card.  Any help would be appreciated.

Sincerely,
	Christopher J. McKenzie
	cjm_at_ucdavis.edu