Re: Plans for 5.3

From: <supraexpress_at_globaleyes.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 04:36:39 -0600 (CST)
> This mostly sums up what remains on the 5-STABLE roadmap.  If there are
> any new items that I've forgotten, please let me know.  A detailed 5.3
> TODO list will be published on the website once 5.2 is out the door.  I
> welcome open discussion on all of this.

Please add/fix floppy disk (fdc0) support so I can "share" files between
multiple systems on the same physical box (where the filesystems are/may be
incompatible), create BIOS update diskettes for each/any system directly, and
"share" files between multiple machines where the floppy is the Least (Most?)
Common Denominator and network connectivity is not available. Thank you.