Is Jordan K. Hubbard back to freebsd?

From: Nuno Teixeira <nunotex_at_freeshell.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 14:02:03 +0000
Hello to all,

Today I noticed some RELENG_4 activity made by Mr. Jordan K. Hubbard!!!!

For a long time that I don't ear about Jordan.

I'm very happy because when I started to "play" freebsd, this guy talk
to me a lot of times.

Other thing very strange that I found is a lot of people saying that BSD
is dying!!! If this is true or not, I'm not in the list. I will continue
to use my bsd every day, like I said about 3 or 4 years ago.

Bye all, and a great year and xmas!

-Nuno
	Yes I know it works under FreeBSD!!

--