Re: stack exec

From: Harald Schmalzbauer <h_at_schmalzbauer.de>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 01:17:10 +0100
On Saturday 27 December 2003 01:08, force wrote:
> hello,
> i'm interested in finding out howto disable stack execution on FreeBSD 4.x
> i would also like a list if possible of the related kernel source files
> involved in memory management

This neat solaris feature? It's not available on FreeBSD (at least for i386
afaik). If you need it, you have to use OpenBSD (or solaris)
Regarding the memory management I think you have to have a closer look into
the source, ask at freebsd-hackers_at_ or the developer handbook:
http://www.FreeBSD.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/developers-handbook/
index.html

-Harry