Re: 5.2RC heavily crashed by kaudiokreator

From: Harald Schmalzbauer <h_at_schmalzbauer.de>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 20:44:23 +0100
On Sunday 28 December 2003 20:12, Scott Long wrote:
*SNIP*

> >>Of course I do so. Is it enough to just change this one file or this one
> >>plus some others or should I go -current?
> >
> > Ok, I hate replying myself, but after a bit of thinking I'm quiet sure I
> > have to go -current since the file tree has changed. Am I right?
> >
> > -Harry
>
> No, the file tree hasn't changed.  You can probably get away with just
> updating sys/geom/geom_event.c.  However, I make no guarantees, so keep
> a backup kernel handy =-)

Ok, it doesn't compile. Regrettably I'm no hacker so I have to have a lucky
hand to find the missing/changed header/whatever.
Perhaps somebody can answer this much quicker (phk?)

/usr/src/sys/geom/geom_event.c: In function `g_orphan_provider':
/usr/src/sys/geom/geom_event.c:114: error: `G_PF_ORPHAN' undeclared (first use
in this function)
/usr/src/sys/geom/geom_event.c:114: error: (Each undeclared identifier is
reported only once
/usr/src/sys/geom/geom_event.c:114: error: for each function it appears in.)
*** Error code 1

Thanks,

-Harry