Re: logitech cordless optical mouse problems...

From: Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen_at_ispro.net.tr>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 23:21:16 +0200
I have linux and freebsd in the same box. The mouse works perfectly in
linux. So I am sure that its not the batteries. I rebooted few times to
linux to test some things and mouse was working fine.

As a matter of fact I have USB keyboard and PS/2 keyboard connected at
the same time. I can use both keyboards simultaneously in Linux but not
in FreeBSD. I want to know also how I can use both keyboards
simultaneously in FreeBSD. Because the ukbd man file says that I must
disable ps/2 keyboard if I want to get usb keyboard as default. It is
not really practical, although I disabled normal ps/2 keyboard...

And the mouse is not working at all. I tried everything. The transceiver
base has both USB and PS/2 connectors. I tried to connect them both and
only USB. With those 2 options the mouse works in Linux, If I only
connect PS/2 then the mouse doesnt work in Linux. Mouse never worked in
FreeBSD.

Evren