Re: Re: 3COM ep0 pccard device broken in current.

From: Dheeraj <dhee_at_myrealbox.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 06:16:13 -0400
i had reported failure of my combo card 3c556 before,
the serial device sio4 seems to be working(not tested with connectivity) but the ep0 device give up with errors
ep0: <3Com Megahertz 3CCFEM556B> at port 0x100-0x11f irq11 function 0 config 7
on pccard1
ep0: eeprom failed to come ready.
device_probe_attach: ep0 attach returned 6

will the latest cvs changes fix this too  ?

the card works on almost all *BSD's including 4-stable.

dheeraj