Silicon Image SiI 3112 Serial ATA controller support?

From: Arjan van Leeuwen <avleeuwen_at_piwebs.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2003 17:57:29 +0200
Hi,

Is the Silicon Image SiI 3112 Serial ATA controller supported in -CURRENT, or
is anybody working on support? I have one here (on a Asus A7N8X mainboard),
but the controller is not recognized at boot. If I can help anyone with
information about the system, that'd be very nice - I'd like to have support
for those fast Western Digital Raptors :).

Best regards,

Arjan