Re: NVidia driver stability?

From: Craig Boston <craig_at_xfoil.gank.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 17:11:39 -0500
On Friday 11 July 2003 04:09 pm, Mike Porter wrote:
> ON the old nvidia driver, I couldn't use GL without crashing, now, it works
> fine.  Granted I haven't done anything like repeatedly running glxinfo or
> anything (is there a need/desire for this?)

Just to clarify, repetedly running glxinfo seems to tickle the problem for me
quite a bit quicker, but it's not the only thing that makes it happen.  The
xscreensaver GL hacks do it after a while (the problem seems to be worse when
you have the small one in the preview mode, then go fullscreen) -- it just
takes a bit longer.

Craig