nvidia-driver database?

From: Evan Dower <evantd_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 20:48:33 -0700
We've been posting our success stories and problems for a few days now. Has
anybody tried to compile these sorts of things into some sort of database?
Maybe something keeping track of hardware, configuration details, and
performance (success or symptoms)? If not, is anyone interested in creating
one? I would but am not well equipped (in other words I don't know how). Is
there interest in something like this? Are there willing victi... I mean...
volunteers?