Re: build error building cvs doc?

From: John Reynolds <johnjen_at_reynoldsnet.org>
Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2003 22:15:30 -0700
[ On Sunday, July 13, Barney Wolff wrote: ]

> Me too.  I'm about to try re-cvsupping, in case I caught some update
> in the middle.

Somebody else asked if I was doing a "make -jN" buildworld where N > 1 and I
was. So, I just now did a buildworld with one process and it finished just
fine. Strange.

The only other thing in the original logfile shows:

make: don't know how to make /usr/obj/usr/src/rescue/rescue//usr/src/sbin/dhclient/client/clparse.o. Stop
*** Error code 2
1 error
*** Error code 2
1 error
*** Error code 2

So, perhaps something related to the above is not "-jN safe".

-Jr

--
John & Jennifer Reynolds  johnjen at reynoldsnet.org        www.reynoldsnet.org
Sr. Physical Design Engineer - WCCG/CCE PDE     jreynold at sedona.ch.intel.com
Running FreeBSD since 2.1.5-RELEASE.               FreeBSD: The Power to Serve!
"Unix is user friendly, it's just particular about the friends it chooses."