Re: [-CURRENT tinderbox] failure on sparc64/sparc64

From: Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des_at_des.no>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 21:00:17 +0200
Marcel Moolenaar <marcel_at_xcllnt.net> writes:
> It needs to be analyzed because cross-builds should not fail. Do
> we have a machine problem? What exactly is dumping core? Is it
> gzip or some binary started immediately after it? If it's gzip,
> is there a relation with the recent compiler warning about strncmp?

It's not a machine problem if it only happens to the sparc64 build -
the same machine runs all the other -CURRENT tinderboxen except
powerpc.  There doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the sources
either.  There's not much more I can say about it until I see the full
log from the next run; the last one broke at a different point.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des_at_des.no