Re: gcc-3.3 issues

From: Michael Nottebrock <michaelnottebrock_at_gmx.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 22:09:05 +0200
On Wednesday 16 July 2003 17:07, Alexander Kabaev wrote:
> s/gcc-3.3/ports/ issues and we are in agreement.
>
> Patches to fix broken ports are welcome. Kris is doing a fine job
> generating a list of what needs to be fixed with his cluster packabe
> building runs.

There was one report of kdelibs' configure failing because of "the weirdness
of the new cc (3.3), that leads to errors instead of warnings with certain
combinations of -W* and -pedantic options."

Is something like this expected, i.e., certain combinations of -W* and
-pedantic to produce errors when they didn't before?

--
Michael Nottebrock \        KDE on FreeBSD    \            ,ww
                    \            ---           \   ,wWWCybaWW_)