Re: Annoucning DragonFly BSD!

From: Matthew Dillon <dillon_at_apollo.backplane.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 19:57:22 -0700 (PDT)
:> before :complaints start up.  We can advertise later, if it's necessary.
:>
:>     I've got a bunch of mailing lists already set up on dragonflybsd.org.
:I didn't notice.  Sorry for stepping all over you.
:
:LER
:
:Larry Rosenman                     http://www.lerctr.org/~ler

    No biggy!  I would have gotten back to you sooner but I've been typing
    nearly uninterrupted for 6 hours answering email and just now catching
    up.

    The dragonfly lists will be where most of the meat is, but I will
    certainly post major achievements to -hackers.  I also hope to get a
    list archive browser interface up today or tomorrow for lurkers.

						-Matt