Re: Erratum: Re: Fixing gcc 3.3 compile failures -- kde ports proposal

From: Andy Fawcett <andy_at_athame.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 16:13:32 +0300
On Sunday 20 July 2003 12:59, Peter Kadau wrote:
> Hi !
>
> > With those settings, I could do a forced upgrade for everything.
>
> Ahem, not quite true, I forgot kdebase3.
> Everything configures, but that thing is the only
> reluctant to build.
>
> Some sort of known problem with static_cast as far as
> I can see.
>
> So - no portupgrade -fa on my current... *sigh*

We (kde_at_) are working on the problem. Since we're also working on
getting the upcoming 3.1.3 release ready for the ports tree, we're
concentrating on that and not 3.1.2.

More news as it happens.

A.

--
Andy Fawcett                                     | andy_at_athame.co.uk
                                                 | tap_at_kde.org
"In an open world without walls and fences,      | tap_at_lspace.org
  we wouldn't need Windows and Gates."  -- anon  | tap_at_fruitsalad.org