Re: How to provide useful debug info

From: Bob Bishop <rb_at_gid.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:36:04 +0100
Hi,

Generally the minimum required information is /var/run/dmesg.boot and a
stack backtrace at the crash.

See
http://www.uk.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/developers-handbook/kerneldebug.html,
particularly 17.4 and 17.5

--
Bob Bishop		    +44 (0)118 977 4017
rb_at_gid.co.uk		fax +44 (0)118 989 4254