3Com 3C9340 (3C200) support

From: Damian <res0d26i_at_verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 21:12:24 -0700
I own an Abit IS7-G which includes an intergrated 3Com 3C940 card currently not supported in any FreeBSD branch to my knowledge. Some people said that the nic could world with the Tigon III driver but I haven't been able to get it to work with it during install. Are there any plans or projects to get this card supported in the near future? A Linux driver is provided by 3Com. Thanks in advance for your time.

-Damian