NATD question...

From: Paul A. Howes <PAHowes_at_Fair-ware.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 12:17:24 -0400
All,

I am trying to redirect a port on my FreeBSD 5.1-based firewall to an
internal machine.  My natd configuration contains a directive:

	redirect-port 192.168.x.x:http	5555

I performed a "kill -HUP" on the natd process, but it doesn't work.  I can
verify that the internal Web server is functional, and accessible to the
internal network.  I even added ipfw rules to allow for traffic on port
5555, but still nothing.

Am I missing something obvious here?  Thanks!

--
Paul A. Howes