Re: Lucent IBSS mode doesn't work in -CURRENT?

From: Eirik Oeverby <ltning_at_anduin.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 08:51:00 +0200
Hi,

Are you sure? I believe the Win2k driver is still at the same level as
the XP driver - you probably just need to download a newer one.. Correct
me if I'm wrong. But I have a Sony Vaio thingie here with Win2k, and
I've used that one to upgrade all my cards (Lucent, Orinoco and Avaya
labelled - same card, different sticker). Can't recall which firmware
version, though. Can I see that from fbsd?

/Eirik