Re: 5.1-RELEASE TODO

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2003 10:09:15 +0200
On 02 Jun 2003 17:38:28 +1000
Mark Sergeant <msergeant_at_snsonline.net> wrote:

> Umm shouldn't you be trying to umount /mnt ?

I retested this and now used /mnt in the umount invocation... (<blush>I
hope I'm awake now.</blush>).

It umounts now successfully. I noticed some commits to the vfs layer
between my last kernel and the actual one, either the bug is fixed now
(I'm sure last time I had the problems I used /mnt in the umount
invocation, not any other mounted FS), or the bug only get's triggered
only in a specific situation I wasn't able to reproduce now.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
              The best things in life are free, but the
                expensive ones are still worth a look.

http://www.Leidinger.net                       Alexander _at_ Leidinger.net