HEADSUP: ccd migration issue for some.

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk_at_phk.freebsd.dk>
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 22:11:08 +0200
In a few days time I will flip the switch so that we run on the new
GEOMified CCD.

In all my tests, the new CCD is compatible with the old CCD, but
it does require an updated ccdconfig(8) program.

This is nothing out of the ordinary, unless you happen to have
your /usr/src or /usr/obj stored on a ccd volume, in which case
you would do well in squirilling away a copy of the old ccdconfig(8)
binary along with your fall back kernel.